from 1st July to 26th August
2.700,00 Euro per week.
from 15th April to 6th May, from 27th May to 1st July and from 26th August to 23rd September
2.300,00 Euro per week.
the remaining days: 1.850,00 Euro per week.
Arrivals and Departures
Arrivals are expected on Saturday afternoon from 16.00 p.m to 20.00 p.m.
Departures on Saturday by 10.00 a.m.
GENERAL RENTAL TERMS
- The rental terms refer to the lease of holiday home at the prices described apart. The minimum rental period consists of 7 days from Saturday to Saturday, or of periods multiple of the week. (We will occasionally consider shorter rental periods case by case).
- Reservations must placed at the office of Marchese di Camugliano s.r.l. Società Agricola tel. +39 0587 732390 fax +39 0587 980359 E-Mail email@example.com .Reservations will be valid only at the following conditions:
- The attached reservation-form must be completed in full. This form is binding.
- In case the reservation is made earlier than 60 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, we request an advance payment of the 30% (as deposit) of the total amount due at the time of booking. The outstanding balance must be paid within 30days before arrival.
- In case of reservation made within 59 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, the amount due must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Payments can be made through transfer on an account that will be specified to the client at the time of booking.
Reservations made by fax or telephone will be held as provisional for 7 days. Those reservations are considered confirmed only if the total payment due and the reservation form (fully completed) are received within that period of 7 days.
- Once the payment is received we will send back a confirmation receipt. receipt will then be required for admittance upon arrival at the villa and will be valid only for the registered persons and for the period of time specified on it. The confirmation receipt cannot be passed on to anyone not registered, nor will people who are not listed in the booking form receive access to the villa.
- Arrivals and departures: check in from 4.00pm to 8.00pm, check out by 10.00 am.
- A security deposit of $300,00 (dollars) or €300,00 (euros) must be paid to the lessor or to a person authorised by him. This sum will be refunded in full at the time of departure. Part of this sum may be kept by the owner to cover expanses not included in the contract (e.g: telephone, heating…) or in case of damages caused by the tenants during their stay.
- The villa will be clean and tidy upon the arrival of the renters. An inventory of the contents and state of the villa can be found on the website www.camugliano.com. Should the clients be dissatisfied with the state of the villa, they must notify the owner or the person authorized by him immediately upon arrival. If the client leaves the villa without informing the lessor, this will result in the loss of any refund.
- If any booking is cancelled by client, the lessor shall have the right to keep the deposit received (30% of the total amount) plus a further sum of money according to the following: 100% of the full price (net of the deposit) if the cancellation is made in the 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period. Cancellations must be notified in writing via fax, certified mail or email to Marchese di Camugliano srl società agricola -Centro Aziendale Via di Camugliano, C.P. 62 56038 Ponsacco (PI) fax +39 0587 980359 email firstname.lastname@example.org the date of the email, fax of mail shall be deemed to be the date when such notice is received.
- The lessor might cancel a part or whole of the contract in circumstances of force majeure (e.g. fire, flooding) that cause the property, or the premises around it, to be unsuitable for habitation or simply cause them to differ from what was initially requested by the client. The lessor will then refund any payment made. “Force majeure” means any event beyond the reasonable control of the parties involved in this contract including, but not limited to, war, war threat, civil disorder, strike, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, epidemic outbreaks, terrorist activities.
- Any legal controversy is agreed as being exclusive competence of the Pisa Forum (foro di Pisa). Signing of the reservation-form and the reservation itself imply being aware of all the rental terms as well as acceptance without any reserve of the same terms and clauses as listed herein. The person subscriber of this form will be held responsible for the rented villa.
- Rates are on a weekly basis depending on the season and include the rent for the all the people expected, sheets and towels, water, electricity and gas the service indicated in the description and the final cleaning. Heating, telephone, fax and any extra service not indicated in the description of the villa are not included.
- As already specified in the description animals are not permitted. Undeclared animals will lead to invalidation of the reservation and to the loss of any refund.
- Pool opening period generally goes form 1st of June to 30th of September, and it is dependent to weather conditions.
- Italy has official central heating times regulated by the law.
To book download the Booking form and send us filled and signed to our fax (+39 0587 980359) or via letter by letter to: Marchese di Camugliano S.r.l. – Centro Aziendale Via di Camugliano, C.P. 62 56038 Ponsacco (PI) or make your reservation online.