Camugliano is situated on the highest slopes of the hills that from Volterra conduct to Pisa’s plain between the countries of Capannoli and Ponsacco; is an agricultural estate of 580 hectares, totally lead with certified biological agriculture.

Famous for hunting preserve where, inside of a secular park, the struck to the pheasants at the english way, among the most famous and ambit of Italy, are carried out. At inside of the Property, belonged during the centuries also to the Medici family, constituted of forty farms and relative colonic houses the splendid villa restructured from Marquis Filippo Niccolini on 1637 ancestor of the present owners.

In the past last years the most careful works of restoration of some of the most beautiful colonic hamlet of the Property, that have become authentic villas with every comfort and that are rented to selected guests, mostly foreigners.